Friday, June 01, 2012

On the Architecture Revealed

The first time I went to Singapore two years ago, the lotus-shaped building beneath that 3 huge-pillars holding the banana on top were in the midst of construction.

Last year when I was there with the family, it was done. And I came to know it was a gallery. Something about Art Science thingy.

And I wondered, how the heck could that lotus hold so many exhibits right? With the floor curving down as such and it was just impossible to get the displays arranged properly. I mean, that was the deduction from far.

But guess what it really was inside?

Underground galleries.

LOL!

Surprised?

I was. It was an eye opener. LOL. But I supposed there were indeed rooms for exhibition up in the bowl where the ground might be slanted and all. Just that, the Titanic artefacts were placed under the water. No puns intended.

Was there for the Titanic thingy I blogged about earlier. And stayed till sunset... Not a bad place to hangout! Albeit a bit too expensive for my standard. LOL.

2 Jujus:

TZ said...

Sad... that would be even more expensive for me :(

Small Kucing said...

cant afford